Keto Egg Waffles – These low carb keto egg chaffles can be made in less than 5 minutes with only 2 ingredients, perfect for breakfast and kids-approved recipe.
What is a keto chaffle?
It’s a waffle, but because it is made with cheese, instead of “w”, cheese “ch” is used and it is called a chaffle. Perfect keto replacement for sandwich or hamburger bun and is topped them with sugar free syrup and butter.
Keto Egg Waffle – Important Tips
Texture – You can just make this with cheese and eggs, but to change the texture and taste, add 1/4 teaspoon baking powder and 1 teaspoon of coconut flour to get a better texture.
Cheese – Use cheeses such as Colby, mozzarella cheese, Monterrey Jack, etc. Or use different combinations of cheese for added flavor.
Flavor – Add thinly chopped jalapenos, onions, or peppers. Add a splash of vanilla or dash of cinnamon for next-level breakfast chaffles.
Seasoning – Try this with different spices such as Italian seasoning, garlic powder, or red pepper flakes.
Serve – You can eat this right away, try adding Lakanto Maple Syrup or Swerve and make it a sandwich like Keto Sloppy Joe bun, hamburger bun, hot dog bun.
Can I store/freeze this low carb keto egg cheese waffle?
Make them as much you want and store them in the fridge for up to 4-5 days. To freeze, place wax paper or parchment paper between each waffle to avoid sticking and pack them in a zip lock bag or freezer-friendly container.
To reheat, pop into the Waffle Maker, toaster, skillet, air fryer, or in the oven for the freshest taste.
- 1 egg (use white for crispier chaffle)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Turn on the waffle maker and lightly grease both sides with butter or oil.
- In a small bowl, crack the egg (use egg white instead of the entire egg for crispier chaffle) and then add shredded cheddar cheese and stir until well combined.
- Pour 1/2 of the egg cheese batter from the bowl into the waffle maker, close the top and cook for 3-4 minutes or until done.
- Remove the waffle very carefully from the waffle maker and set aside untouched until crisp for about 2-3 minutes.
- Top with sugar free syrup like lakanto maple syrup or swerve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size1 waffle
Amount Per Serving Calories 300Total Fat 24gSaturated Fat 12gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 242mgSodium 440mgCarbohydrates 2gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 19g
TastyFitnessRecipes.com, occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although tastyfitnessrecipes.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
- Keto Avocado Egg Salad
- Low Carb Egg Roll Wrap
- Keto Baked Avocado Bacon Egg
- Baked Low Carb Egg Frittata
Give it a try and let me know in the comments down below how much you have enjoyed this keto breakfast chaffle with your family and friends. All the keto lovers who are looking for a low carb egg waffle sandwich will surely enjoy this recipe.