Roasted Cauliflower Salad !!
Salads- Not just for the warm weather months, but I change up ingredients that have warm and my salads with heartier vegetables, when I get my vegetable cravings in the winter, smoky flavors, like smoked paprika and roasted vegetables.
On one of my other favorite salad is Mediterranean Farro Salad. This Roasted Cauliflower Salad is just a play. I thought they would provide just the right punch to complement the mellow roasted cauliflower that’s why I use the same Lemon Tahini dressing and spiced chickpeas. I think this combination of sweet red onions, roasted cauliflower, spiced chickpeas, and tangy lemon tahini dressing might be my favorite yet!
In my Roasted Cauliflower Salad, I used parsley as the greens because it’s cheap and to not overpower the chickpeas and cauliflower, the presence is subtle enough. Baby spinach would also work, but both will likely be a bit more expensive as would finely chopped kale.
Tahini – It’s just like peanut butter, but instead of peanuts made with sesame seeds. It’s is totally unique, has a creamy yet slightly sharp flavor. It’s twice the price of peanut butter, but it stays good in the fridge and a valuable ingredient for just about forever (just like peanut butter). I am sure you will enjoy this Roasted Cauliflower Salad recipe !!
Check the nutrition facts here
Low Carb Roasted Cauliflower Salad
- 2 tbsp Low-Carb Nuts
- 1 head Cauliflower
- 1 Lemon
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 5 tbsp Olive oil
- Himalayan Salt
- Black pepper
- half Avocado
- 1 tbsp to garnish Green onion
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Cut Cauliflower into florets.
- On a large baking sheet toss cauliflowers on a medium heat, along with lemon drizzle, 2 chopped cloves of garlic, salt, and 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- For about 35-40 minutes roast cauliflower (tossing occasionally).
- In the meantime, prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil with salt/pepper, 1 tbsp of lemon juice and 1 clove of garlic for the dressing.
- To garnish, place on a plate adding your choice of low-carb nuts, sliced avocado, dressing and green onion, once cauliflower is done roasting.