Keto chicken nuggets
These keto chicken nuggets will bring an awesome taste of summer back to dinner that will give the vibe of a warm, cozy evening and warm you up. If you’ve been looking for a fresh, nice, and zesty flavor on your chicken! Not only do you get the crunchy and delicious texture of real chicken nuggets but a fantastic burst of flavor too.
Most of you already know that with pork rinds I love to coat my chicken to get that delicious and crisp layer, but this time we’ve combined it with some almond meal, awesome spices, and flaxseed meal to really get the crunch.
Baking the keto chicken nuggets is the perfect way to do it to take the moisture out, you get a crisp outer layer and deliciously zesty and perfectly tender chicken on the inside.
Also Read: Keto Swedish Meatballs
Although for most of my recipes, I normally recommend Almond Flour you can feel free to use pretty much any almond flour you have. The skin of the almond adds a nice color, as much as I did I hope you enjoy this one.
How to Make Lchf Chicken Nuggets?
On the stove, I fried my keto chicken nuggets in a pan which gets the breading more crispy compared to baking. on each side, It takes just a couple of minutes so the process goes very fast. They may stick and the breading can fall off so make sure to use plenty of oil.
Click Here for Nutrition
- 4 tbsp oil of choice
- 1 egg whisked
- 850 g chicken breast
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion flakes
- 100 g almond meal/flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Mix the oil and egg together with a fork.
- Mix the salt, garlic, almond flour, and onion together.
- Cut the chicken breast into nuggets sized pieces or strips. Dip each one in the egg/oil mixture then dip it in the coating and cover.
- On both sides, fry each chicken nugget in oil until golden and cooked thoroughly in the center.
- Alternatively, on a lined baking tray you can bake these at 180C/350F for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with sugar-free tomato sauce, salsa or garlic mayonnaise.
Serving Size1 grams
Amount Per Serving Unsaturated Fat 0g