Keto Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
Superbowl is coming up in a few days and we’re having a few friends over like most of you. In the past, at our parties, classic buffalo wings were a must, and they are still pretty awesome. But they can be annoying from a logistics point of view especially with a large crowd. But these Keto buffalo chicken meatballs are just awesome.
Chicken wings are incredibly messy for one thing, and to eat them gracefully it’s not easy. So if you are an unattached woman looking for the man of her gnawing, dreams, and slavering over a saucy piece of chicken may not be the best game plan like a dog on a bone.
Eating the keto way does not mean to give up your favorite foods! Even though we love wings on keto, with these keto buffalo chicken meatballs, I like to change it up a bit!
I love buffalo chicken wings. And, of course, as long they are not breaded with flour/wheat flour etc, they are totally approved when on keto. You can coat them with coconut, almond, or peanut flour, but sometimes I like to change it up a bit. This is also a buffalo ranch chicken meatballs because lastly, we will serve with ranch dressing or hot sauce.
Our keto buffalo chicken meatballs offer fewer calories and fat than traditional wings and are oven baked. Yes, on keto the fat is ok, however, sometimes you need something lighter you may have a day where you are cutting in on your fat and calorie goal for the day. These will check that buffalo chicken recipe craving in a quick way!
Also Read: Tuna Cucumber
How to make Buffalo Chicken Meatballs?
In this low carb chicken meatballs recipe, there are no pork rinds, you can add them if you wish. Meatballs hold together is just fine I personally do not like them. (Check Calories in meatballs)
- 1 pound ground chicken or turkey
- 1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons prepared ranch dressing, plus more for serving
- 1/4 cup hot sauce, plus more for serving
- 1 tablespoon dry ranch seasoning
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees. With parchment paper line baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, add all of the ingredients and mix well with your hands.
- Into 9 evenly sized meatballs form the mixture and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Until cooked, Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve with ranch dressing and extra hot sauce, as desired
Serving Size1 grams
Amount Per Serving Unsaturated Fat 0g