Banana Bread: This is one of those recipes which I always like. I usually make this Banana Bread Recipe on my cheat day, Sunday usually. That banana flavor that you will get is completely out of the world, And if you are using fully riped banana then the taste would be even better.
This Banana Bread Recipe is already sweet because of the over-riped bananas so there’s no need to add extra sugar in it (adding sugar will make it worse and even it’s not healthy for you).
How to Make Banana Bread Recipe
You can make this easy banana bread just by adding some chopped walnuts, raisins or even chocolate chips and enjoy this bread anytime with your tea at morning or enjoy as a dessert.
Once you make it, I am sure that you will make it again and again! Yes, it is one of those easiest bread baking recipes. You can make this recipe just by using a handy spatula and a whisk. but yes, if you prefer hand mixer you can, of course, use it.
When your Banana bread will be ready, believe me, your kitchen area will smell like you are in a bakery hall. That smell, yum yum!! all banana smell!
When it comes to the making of the batter, you can simply mash the bananas and add 2 whole eggs with flour and a pinch of salt and that it, just bake it and you are done! But, I personally like to add some chocolate chips, toasted walnuts, and raisins and yes you can also add cashew if you prefer.
How to store your Banana Bread
I personally don’t like to store the banana bread because whenever I make it I use the exact amount so that my family can finish it that day only.
But yes I know the first time when you will make maybe you don’t know the exact amounts, in that case, you can store the bread.
Firstly, completely cool your bread, wrap it in plastic wrap and store on the refrigerator for up to 3 days. And also you can freeze it, just wrap it in plastic wrap and place in a freezer bag up to 1 month. But you can keep in a dry place but in my country, it’s super humid here, therefore I prefer refrigerator.
Still Hungry! Try These Recipes:
Easy Banana Bread
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup walnuts
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 115 g dark brown soft sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 500 g mashed over-ripe bananas
- Preheat the oven to 180 C (350 F). Lightly grease a (9.25x5.25x2.75) loaf tin.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mash the bananas and add butter, brown sugar and eggs together and stir until well blended.
- Stir banana mixture into flour mixture and add chopped walnuts and raisins, stirring continuously to moisten. Pour mixture into the prepared loaf tin.
- Bake in preheated oven for 60 to 65 minutes, until a toothpick or knife inserted into the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes, and then transfer it to the wire rack to cool.
Amount Per Serving Unsaturated Fat 0g
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy this Easy Banana Bread Recipe which I make on weekly basis. All the banana lovers who are looking for Banana Bread will enjoy this recipe. And if you like this recipe then Don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms. And do follow us on facebook, twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, and Instagram.