Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
Chocolaty and Moist low carb Chocolate Zucchini Muffins made from coconut flour. These sugar-free zucchini muffins are safe for school lunches and healthy for a perfect keto treat.
If you are looking low in carbs, moist chocolaty muffins that are easy to make, you’ve come to the right place. These are sinfully delicious – low carb chocolate zucchini muffins!
When my mom gets home from work, the first thing she wants after putting away her bags is to have a snack. I was happy to give her these low carb chocolate zucchini muffins. And, they also double as a dessert since these muffins are so decadent tasting. But, I enjoyed MY muffins to be warmed-up and spread with salted butter in the morning. They are perfectly portable option for a quick breakfast. SO delicious and yummy!
Also Read: Low Carb Tagalong Cookies
You can make these low carb zucchini bread recipe into muffins if you are looking for a variation. It’s also a made from coconut flour so If you have kids, then it’s a perfect option for school snacks. Because these low carb chocolate muffins are so delicious and your kids will love it also they are low in carbs, perfect fit for any keto diet.
Gluten-Free Zucchini Muffins
So, if you’re looking for the perfect grain-free gluten-free double chocolate keto muffin. there it is!
Chocolate Zucchini Muffins (Low Carb)
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup swerve sweetener
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 medium zucchini, grated
- 1/3 cup chocolate baking chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Line a 12 cup muffin tin with 9 cupcake liners and with cooking spray, spray the inside of the liners
- In a medium bowl, combine the baking soda, coconut flour, cocoa powder, cinnamon, salt, sweetener, and nutmeg.
- In a separate bowl, combine the vanilla, oil, eggs, and zucchini.
- Now onto to the dry ingredients add the wet and stir until combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin tins and bake until a toothpick comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
- Let it cool in the pan after removing from the oven.
Serving Size1 grams
Amount Per Serving Unsaturated Fat 0g
2 thoughts on “Chocolate Zucchini Muffins (Low Carb) – Keto Dessert”
What is total calorie, carb count?
I made these and they turned out great the first time! They tasted more like chocolate cup cakes than muffins. I will make again!