Low Carb Chocolate Truffle Cheesecake
This Low carb cheesecake is for you If you’re into sinfully rich desserts. for several years now, I’ve been making this low carb chocolate cheesecake and it’s always a hit with my friends and family. As meltingly smooth as any chocolate truffle It’s silky texture and a small piece is all you need to be sent to low carb chocolate heaven.
By topping it with sugar free chocolate truffles I made this Low Carb Chocolate Truffle Cheesecake extra special. Because I made the truffles a few days before, after spreading the low carb chocolate ganache, all I had to do was add them to the top over the cheesecake. A big low carb chocolate truffle cheesecake in a smaller dessert.
If you don’t have the desire or time to make a low carb cheesecake from scratch, I know where to buy low carb cheesecake. Made with Splenda, the Cheesecake Factory offers a low carb cheesecake.
Also Read: Keto Mounds Fudge
It is much lower in carbs than their traditional cheesecake recipes but higher in carbs than this cheesecake. A crustless (low carb crustless cheesecake?) It made in a pie plate. For small families or small dinner parties, Low carb crustless cheesecakes are perfect.
How to make low carb cheesecake?
Without delicious chocolate? No one should. Enjoy the benefits of chocolate with none of the side effects of sugar and make these simple low-carb chocolate truffles.
Serves 1 truffle
20 minPrep Time
5 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- 9 ounces heavy cream
- 1 package best quality unsweetened baking chocolate (4 ounces), chopped
- 1/2 cup Pyure Stevia Blend Sweetener
- In a shallow heatproof bowl, place chocolate and set aside.
- Over medium-low heat, warm sweetener and cream in a small saucepan. Heat until mixture is hot and sweetener dissolves but not simmering.
- Pour hot cream over chocolate. Let sit for one minute, and then using a fork, gently whisk together. It will form a thick (but still liquid) mixture.
- Until firm, refrigerate ganache.
- With parchment, Line a baking sheet. To scoop truffle mixture onto parchment, use a small cookie scoop.
- Refrigerate the truffles and before enjoying allow it to "temper" at room temperature for a few minutes.