Keto Chicken Quesadillas
Low carb chicken quesadillas are super quick and easy to make! Just with extra creamy jalapeno sauce, I love Taco Bell chicken quesadillas but they don’t fit into my new lifestyle. Wanting to satisfy my craving, that would allow me to indulge and enjoy. I decided to come up with chicken quesadillas recipe. The only difference is that I am FAR fewer carbs and calories than the commercialized version of my favorite food.
Chicken quesadilla recipe was surprisingly delicious! To make my keto chicken quesadillas, I only used four ingredients which consisted of both shredded cheese and liquid. finding a low carb cheese sauce that’s within your macros is the main secret.
Also Read: Keto Egg Salad
It took a bit of searching that tastes pretty good but I found a can of cheese sauce. It’s jalapeno flavor what I was looking for so it goes right along. you may want to search for a different cheese sauce If you’d like a mild version.
How to make Chicken Quesadillas?
Quesadillas have been out of the question due to the high carb amount in the wraps since I’ve started keto but before that, I eat this version of chicken quesadilla (check the recipe). Fortunately, we’ve been making low carb wraps over the past few weeks (5g or 6g of carbs) for lunch or breakfast and I realized that with a low carb chicken quesadilla! I can rekindle my once passionate relationship.
- 3 oz pepper jack
- 1 low carb wrap
- 2.5 oz chicken breast grilled
- 1 tsp chopped jalapeño
- 1/2 avocado sliced thin
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Grill the chicken breast with spices (optional) If not already done, for additional flavor. so that cooks quicker make sure it’s chopped and is ready to go into your quesadilla.
- Chop and grill your chicken breast
- In a frying pan place your wrap on a medium heat wide enough to allow the wrap to lay as fully flat as possible.
- Flip the wrap over after 2 minutes, and begin laying out the pepper jack. Don’t get too close to the corners.
- Add the chopped sliced avocado, chicken breast, and jalapeño to only one half of the wrap.
- Add favorite ingredients and cheese!
- With a spatula fold the wrap over and press down to flatten (not too much!). This will glue the quesadilla together with the melted cheese.
- Take off the pan and cut into thirds. Enjoy with sour cream or salsa!
Serving Size1 grams
Amount Per Serving Unsaturated Fat 0g