Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies – These low carb chocolate chip cookies are the best sugar-free cookies you will ever eat on any occasion with only 2.5g of net carbs and requires only 10 minutes of prep time.
Can I Eat Chocolate Chip Cookies On Keto?
Yes of course! As long as it fits into your macros and made of 100% keto-approved ingredients, then why not, give yourself the best cookie treat while doing keto this these best low carb chocolate chip cookies recipe.
Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies – Important Tips
- For the fluffier cookies, add in the optional coconut flour as instructed below in the recipe card. For the crunchier texture skip the optional coconut flour, for fluffier and more of a chewy texture add the optional coconut flour.
- I used a 1:1 ratio of monk fruit and erythritol, but you can use any one of them and it still tastes amazing or you have other options such as swerve or granulated stevia.
- I made this keto chocolate chip cookies with almond flour (blanched) and that’s what I recommend. For the superfine almond flour, add optional coconut flour to soak up the extra liquid.
- Salted or unsalted butter? I always use salted butter or a combination of both sometimes.
- You can add a tsp of xantham gum to stick together and to add a little fluffiness. You can add 1/3 chopped pecans as well for a change.
I Don’t Have Almond Extract. What To Do?
If you don’t want to use almond extract then just skip it and increase the vanilla extract. That’s it!
Can I Store This Easy Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies?
Yes, you can! Pack them in an airtight container and keep in the fridge for 10 days or wrap them in parchment paper (avoid plastic wrap) and freeze them.
Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies (Low Carb)
These low carb keto chocolate chip cookies are the best sugar-free cookies you will ever eat on any occasion with only 2.5g of net carbs and requires only 10 minutes of prep time.
- 1/4 cup Lakanto brown monk fruit sweetener
- 1/3 cup Lakanto monk fruit sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup butter, softened, not melted
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 3/4-1 cup dark chocolate chips by Lily’s
- 1 egg
- 1-2 tablespoons coconut flour (optional, but recommended if you want the cookies fluffier)
- 2 cups almond flour, blanched
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda (also use baking powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon pink Himalayan sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease the cookie sheet.
- Take a medium bowl and add coconut oil and butter. Beat them with a hand mixer until well combined. (Use warm melted coconut oil if the butter is not softened)
- Add monk fruit, vanilla extract, almond extract, and egg, again combine well with a hand mixer to get a creamed butter mixture. Add the optional coconut flour here as well.
- Take a separate medium bowl and mix the almond flour with baking soda and salt.
- Now add in the butter mixture and mix well. Add the chocolate chips and continue to mix.
- Roll the chocolate chip cookie dough into small balls and line them into the baking sheet.
- Transfer them to the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes and let it rest for about 6 minutes or until cool.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size1 Cookie
Amount Per Serving Calories 112Total Fat 10gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 14mgSodium 70mgCarbohydrates 2.6gFiber 1gSugar 3gProtein 2g
TastyFitnessRecipes.com, occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although tastyfitnessrecipes.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.