Keto Quiche – Breakfast a difficult task? Even the most prepared of us stuck early mornings mixed with dwindling willpower. That’s why meal prep once a week so many people choose, to make their lives easier! They prepare a large portion of food each Sunday, to be eaten throughout the week. To just one daily meal people stick to, like dinner or breakfast. In one day some will make all 3 meals and divide it up into 6-7 portions each!
To prep a week’s worth of breakfasts we find it easier to take the load off of stressful mornings. Enter: Low carb keto Quiche. It can feed a crowd and it’s incredibly simple to prepare. This all by yourself whether you choose to enjoy, with a partner or serve it for a family brunch or with a partner– to get you through it all, you can count on this keto quiche!
Also Read: Keto Breakfast Roll & Coconut Pancake
How to make Keto Quiche?
This low carb Quiche is made with ground chicken, but you can choose to use turkey, ground beef or lamb! If you choose lamb throw in some rosemary and consider some taco seasoning if you choose beef. Put your own spin on it and try this recipe out. Then make sure to leave a comment below what you think about it.
Keto Quiche Nutrition Facts
- Cal: 311
- P: 18g
- F: 25g
- C: 4g
Chicken and Zucchini Quiche
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 6 large eggs
- 1 tsp fennel seed
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1-2 medium zucchini, grated
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Pulse together the salt and almond flour in a food processor to make the crust of the quiche.
- Next, add egg and coconut oil into the food processor and until the mixture forms a ball pulse it. Into a lightly greased press the ball, 9-inch pie dish and set aside. To pre-bake this crust it is not necessary.
- Cook and lightly brown the ground chicken in a large skillet and to cool slightly set it aside.
- Crack all eggs in a large bowl and whisk until smooth. Add in spices, cream, and mix. Next, add the cooled chicken and grated zucchini. Until well-incorporated, mix everything.
- Into the prepared pie crust pour completed filling and bake for 30-40 minutes or until the crust golden or the center is firm.
- Finally, with a dollop of sour cream serve and enjoy!
Serving Size1 grams
Amount Per Serving Unsaturated Fat 0g