Low Carb Keto Breakfast Roll has a great bread-like texture since it is made with the fathead dough. Just in minutes make the perfect sandwich rolls and dinner rolls.
In my childhood, I liked biscuits, bolillos, tortillas, crackers, cornbread, muffins, sourdough bread and dinner rolls. Now it is not in my favorites after-all it was BREAD. The concept of low carb rolls was unknown at the time.
Keto Breakfast Roll
Some Keto breakfast is made for rolls; as do pot roasts and entrees soups and stews come to mind when served with a delicious pan sauce. To sop-up those lovely flavors these meals need a little “something”.
Also Read: Keto Pancake
We have several recipes available to us like low carb roll. Some are made with almond flour or coconut flour, other recipes for psyllium powder, and still others combine cream cheese and separated eggs (like cloud bread and Oopsie rolls). Yes, in their own way they are tasty.
But you don’t have to with this recipe. It is so easy that in 5 minutes flat you’ll make the dough. And in 12 minutes the rolls bakes, in no time, you’ll have great tasting Keto breakfast roll!
Here’s How we can Make Keto Breakfast Roll
Melt cream cheese and mozzarella together. To a food processor add the cheese and with an egg process it until completely combined. process again after adding the dry ingredients. For 15 minutes freeze it, with oil hands give it a shape, Bake on a lined baking sheet. Due to ingredients (nutrient) present in it, these Low Carb Keto Breakfast Roll are hearty and filling.
Breakfast Roll Nutrition
12 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
27 minTotal Time
- 1 1/2 cup shredded part- skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp baking soda (in this recipe Baking powder is not necessary as with the baking soda, the acid in the cream cheese reacts, activating it.
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp plain whey protein isolate, (or oat fiber or coconut flour or 1/4 c. more almond flour)
- Together melt the cream cheese and mozzarella for 1 minute in a microwave-safe bowl at full power. Keep Stirring, then heat another 30-40 seconds. Into the bowl scrape the cheese of a food processor and until thoroughly mixed process it. Add the egg and until blended mix.
- Now to the food processor add the dry ingredients and process (about 10-15 seconds) until thoroughly combined.
- With oil Spray, a piece of cling film and onto the center of it dough and place in the freezer to cool until the oven is ready. Scrape the bread dough. It will be very sticky. Gently into a disk or rectangle shape, shape the dough and to cool until the oven is ready, place in the freezer.
- Preheat the oven to 400F/ 204C and to the middle of the oven position the rack. With a piece of Silpat or a parchment, Line a cookie sheet.
- Remove the dough from the freezer, When the oven is ready, and cut into 8 pieces. Like crazy to the knife the dough will stick. It's' okay.
- Lightly oil your hands and drop a rolled portion of dough into a ball to flatten the bottom onto the prepared cookie sheet. For the remaining dough Repeat the same process. Sprinkle with poppy seeds, sesame seeds, or dehydrated onion, to adhere pressing gently into the dough.
- Bake for approximately 13-15 minutes. The dough may split or will get brown. Enjoy!!