Paleo Breakfast Pizza
We love creating flavorful and fun dishes that don’t take too long to make. This paleo breakfast pizza is great because you can make your own Paleo-friendly pizza crust if you have a little extra time.
It only adds about 25-30 minutes and is really not too hard at all! Each bite tastes so good! From scratch, It is the experience of making the dough, spreading it out on a pizza stone or a pan, cooking it, and then topping it with your favorites.
Also Read: Mini Quiche Recipe
Sometimes we really want breakfast pizza but there just isn’t an extra half hour in the day, so to make this a breeze we have a few time savers. First, you can use a naked crust from Cappello’s if you are short on time, and don’t mind paying a little extra. It comes frozen and pre-made. All you do is stick it in the oven after layering your toppings!
Seriously, it is almost too easy! Second, you can use an already cooked breakfast sausage to speed things up and just break into smaller bite-sized chunks. Or, when you have leftover sausage in the fridge you can just plan to make this. I personally like the second one.
How to make Keto Breakfast Pizza?
It is the best of the best! It is awesome delicious no surprise paleo breakfast pizza! The breakfast eggs and sausage, combined with the pepperoni and tomato sauce are perfectly spectacular. I even need to say more I doubt it.
Paleo Breakfast Pizza
FOR THE CRUST
- 6 large egg whites
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
FOR THE TOPPINGS
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 large tomato thinly sliced
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and with parchment paper prepare a large baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the seasonings, egg whites, and coconut milk. Then fold in the coconut flour until combined.
- Using a baking spatula, onto the prepared baking sheet spread the dough to form a rectangle.
- Until the dough is set firmly bake for 15-18 minutes.
- Reduce the oven to 350 degrees F and remove the crust from the oven.
- Using a back of a spoon or baking brush to spread the extra virgin olive oil over the crust. Spread the spinach over the crush, then the tomatoes. Carefully, on top of the pizza crack 3 eggs. Sprinkle with the red pepper flakes.
- Bake until the egg whites have set for 12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy!
Serving Size1 grams
Amount Per Serving Unsaturated Fat 0g