Healthy Peanut butter chocolate chip muffins
For anything like chocolate, I’m a sucker. Then it becomes that much more delicious if you add a little peanut butter. I feel like at night all of my best ideas come to me. I’m trying to fall asleep late-night, I come up with sometimes bizarre and some pretty delicious recipe – Peanut butter chocolate chip muffins. The idea for these Peanut butter chocolate chip muffins was a delicious thought.
Eggs are great, but at some point, everyone gets tired of them. Don’t let that happen to you! For breakfast make sure you have a good variety of recipes so that you never get tired of eggs.
Peanut butter chocolate chip muffins get some quick food in you while heading out the door and are a great way to meal prep. While we never really meal prep ourselves, having a batch of food available for us we always enjoy. To get a break from cooking once in a while it’s nice.
How to Make Peanut Butter Muffins !!
To have Peanut butter chocolate chip muffins are one of my favorite snacks. I often need a little to pick me up in the afternoon. So having a yummy snack in hand is good. I decided I needed another Peanut butter chocolate chip muffins recipe that included peanut butter as I always love Peanut Butter and Honey Muffins. These are easy to make and Chocolate Peanut Butter Muffins fit the bill and a great snack. If you like this recipe then share it on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and other social platforms.
Peanut Butter Muffins Nutrition Facts
- Cal: 265
- P: 7.5g
- F: 20g
- C: 2g
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chips Muffins
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup cacao nibs or sugar-free chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup erythritol
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and in a large mixing bowl except cacao nibs combine all dry ingredients and stir.
- Add the almond milk and peanut butter and stir to combine.
- Add 1 egg at a time, until each is fully combined and keep stirring.
- Fold in the sugar-free chocolate chips or cacao nibs.
- With cooking oil spray the muffin tin and distribute the batter to make 6 large muffins.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes and let them completely cool. Enjoy with some drizzle of sugar-free maple syrup or butter.