Keto Avocado Chocolate Pudding
Avocado chocolate pudding recipe – Made with milk (in some form – evaporated, condensed, cream, etc.), chocolate or cocoa powder and cayenne pepper, Mexican hot chocolate is traditionally a hot beverage! The result is a warm brew and deliciously creamy with a hint of spice. The cayenne pepper, adds a subtle glow to eat sip you take when nestled between the flavors of cream and chocolate.
By the flavors of Mexican hot chocolate, We were inspired, so we decided to bring it into our avocado chocolate pudding recipe. Avocado is a great thickener for smoothies, shakes, baked goods and an excellent source of minerals and vitamins.
Not to mention to keep you full longer it’s full of fat and fiber! With the addition of a few ingredients, avocados can easily be turned into pudding! Cocoa powder packs fiber and delicious chocolate flavor, while to mask the avocado taste perfectly, a mix of stevia, erythritol and vanilla extract just add the right amount of sweetness (while keeping it low carb, as always!). Feel free to use extra stevia to taste If you’re strictly paleo, agave nectar, or your favorite sweetener, or maple syrup would be great here!
Want to Make this Avocado Mexican Chocolate Pudding?
We also added Pink Himalayan Sea Salt and cinnamon in this avocado chocolate pudding recipe. With the flavor of chocolate, cinnamon works very well and the sea salt really brings out the sweetness. Salty and Sweet go together! It would go really well in this avocado chocolate pudding if you’ve got some nutmeg on hand!
Check Nutrition facts here
Avocado Chocolate Pudding
- 1 pinch Stevia
- 1 avocado
- 1 tbsp erythritol
- 1/16 tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 2.5 tbsp raw cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tsp Ceylon cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 pinch pink Himalayan sea salt
- Cut and pit an avocado and until smooth blend it in a food processor.
- Add your coconut milk, cocoa powder, and vanilla extract. Blend until smooth.
- Add your cinnamon, erythritol (or your favorite sweetener), ground cayenne pepper and a bit of stevia.
- To get all the chunks even combined, keep blending and scraping down the sides of the food processor.
- For a flavorful crunch, serve with a sprinkle of coarse Himalayan pink sea salt!