Egg stuffed avocado
This egg stuffed avocado recipe was prepared with a salad made with radish, red onion, hard-boiled eggs, celery, mayo (and/or yogurt), lime juice, mustard, cumin, and jalapeños using delicious ripe avocados and stuffing them.
I made the egg salad dressing with a combination of mayonnaise and yogurt if you prefer you can use yogurt only. And also added a diced jalapeño (optional) and you can leave it or if you don’t want the extra spice use a bell pepper.
I actually had an avocado tree when I was growing up, and I just never liked the texture, taste, or really anything about the suckers. Salt and pepper alone make them good enough to just eat raw.
Also Read: Keto Egg Salad
So for a few new ways, I was searching around to accommodate an avocado-centric lifestyle and came across an egg stuffed avocado. To try, sounded good enough so I did. This was the end product of avocado egg salad after adding a few spins of my own. A delightfully fresh and delicious avocado egg salad lunch that is super easy to eat and super quick to make.
How to make avocado egg salad?
If you’re wondering when you boil them how to get great eggs (trust me, at ripping off half the whites I used to be the best by the time I was finished peeling them) then check out my post on How to Boil Eggs. since I started using this method I’ve never had a badly peeled egg!
Hope you guys enjoy!
Click Here for Nutrition
Egg stuffed avocado
- 2 ripe avocados, halved
- 4 small pickles, diced into cubes
- 4 eggs, boiled and diced into cubes
- 1 teaspoon mustard, or to taste
- 2 Tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Paleo mayo
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Hard boil the eggs.
- In running cold water cool the hard-boiled eggs for a few minutes.
- Peel the eggs and dice them.
- Mix the diced eggs with the chopped parsley, mayo, diced pickles, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Cut open the avocados and remove the stone.
- Divide the egg salad into 4 and onto an avocado half load each portion.
- Enjoy for a nutritious and quick breakfast or lunch.
Serving Size1 grams
Amount Per Serving Unsaturated Fat 0g