Keto Egg Wrap – This low carb egg roll wrap is very easy to make in less than 5 minutes and filling options are endless, perfect for breakfast, lunch, or a healthy snack on those busy weekdays, a great replacement for regular tortillas and wraps.
Keto Egg Roll Wrap – Tips
Pan – Always use a non stick skillet, or a greased cast iron skillet. Regular steel pans will not work, they will stick and you have put a lot of oil to flip. Also, heat your pan first, let it warm with the oil before adding eggs, it will cook much faster and easier to flip as well.
Keto egg wrap fillings – Options are endless – cooked bacon, avocado slices, pulled pork, crab meat, ham & cheese, deli meat, hummus, veggies, guacamole, cooked chicken, hot sauce, smoked or grilled salmon & cream cheese, etc. A mix of avocado and cream cheese together or fried bacon and butter sauteed mushrooms with a sprinkle of cheese.
Taste change – For a little sweetness, add cinnamon and a bit of Splenda to the egg mixture, then add a few berries and sweetened cream cheese in the middle.
Herbs – Add some chopped chives, dried rosemary, coriander, mint, etc.
Meal prep – Fold the sides of the wraps as you roll, so the fillings are properly enclosed. Roll in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1-2 days.
Can I store this keto breakfast egg wrap?
Make the wraps, add the fillings, wrap each of them in plastic wraps and store in the fridge for up to 1-2 days. When ready to eat, pop them in the microwave until just warm.
Can I freeze these keto egg roll wraps?
Wrap each of them with plastic or put baking paper sheets in between each wrap to avoid sticking together once defrosted. Pull out of the freezer, pack in container or lunch box, and let it thaw by lunchtime. Pop into the toaster oven or microwave until just warm.
- 1 medium egg, per wrap
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Coconut oil or butter, for frying
- Heat a non stick skillet over medium high heat. Add butter or coconut oil, and let it warm up.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs and whisk until whites and yolks are well mixed.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan, rotate the pan, and spread the egg mixture all across the pan, the thinner the better.
- Flip the egg crepe after a few minutes and after it's done on the other side, transfer to a plate and allow to cool.
- Place your favorite filling (see the endless options above) - hummus, cooked sausage, veggies, guacamole, cooked chicken, etc.
- Add some chopped chives or coriander and roll up.
The nutrition facts given are not included with the filings. Calculate the filing separately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size1 egg wrap
Amount Per Serving Calories 206Total Fat 20gSaturated Fat 12gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 194mgSodium 449mgCarbohydrates 1gNet Carbohydrates 0.5gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 6g
TastyFitnessRecipes.com, occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although tastyfitnessrecipes.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
- Keto Avocado Egg Bake
- Low Carb Baked Egg Frittata
- Keto Deviled Egg Salad With Bacon
- Low Carb Mug Cake No Egg
Give it a try and let me know in the comments down below how much you have enjoyed this keto egg roll cheese wrap with your family and friends. All the keto lovers who are looking for a low carb egg roll wrap will surely enjoy this recipe.