Keto Bacon And Eggs
The best breakfast consists of two perfectly fried crispy bacon, eggs, and toast made with a hearty bread. When you have time to relax around the kitchen table It is the breakfast you want, drinking a cup of coffee or two or to serve to guests as well. It brings back memories of the weekly Sunday morning breakfasts and the feeling that you have all the time in the world, A Keto bacon and eggs breakfast we had in our home growing up, so kick back and relax.
For many chefs, Eggs happen to be the worst nightmare mainly because they can overcook so quickly. I’ve seen they even hire people just from their scrambled eggs or Shrimp omelette
For many people on the keto diet, Bacon and eggs is a staple breakfast, so I figured and let’s take it to the next level!
The key to great scrambled eggs is to always add more richness to them and never overcook. This one will be sure to please anyone who is keto dieters or not.
Also Read: Keto Deviled Eggs
You can season it as you wish or you use cream cheese. Good alternatives are chopped fresh basil, crushed garlic cloves, fresh or dried parsley, garlic powder or garlic bread seasoning, onion powder. Just use your favorite seasonings and spices. Tabasco, Chili or other hot pepper sauce is also great.
How to Make Low Carb Bacon And Eggs?
Keto Bacon And Eggs – Now what to do with the cooked egg yolks? At least don’t throw them away they are very nutritious. Mash the yolks with a fork – A nice way to use the yolks is to make a spread. Add some butter or mayonnaise until you reach a spreadable consistency. Season with a raw apple cider vinegar, or a tiny amount of unsweetened mustard (like Dijon), a couple of drops liquid stevia, a pinch of unrefined sea salt and a pinch of white pepper.
Bacon And Eggs – Keto Breakfast
- 8 eggs
- cherry tomatoes, optional
- 5 oz. bacon, in slices
- fresh parsley, optional
- On medium-high heat, Fry the bacon in a pan until crispy. Put aside on a plate and leave the rendered fat.
- To fry the eggs use the same pan. Place it over medium heat and into the bacon grease crack your eggs (you can also crack them into a measuring cup and to avoid splattering of hot grease carefully pour into the pan ).
- Cook the eggs any way you like them. Leave the eggs to fry on one side for sunny side up - and cover the pan with a lid to make sure they get cooked on top. For eggs cooked over easy - after a few minutes flip the eggs and cook for another minute. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and fry( same time).
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Serving Size1 grams
Amount Per Serving Unsaturated Fat 0g