Keto Chipotle Bacon Wrapped Chicken
This Keto Chipotle is a great two-bite dinner recipe or appetizer! Chicken breast seasoned with brown sugar and spicy chili powder and wrapped in smoky bacon. It’s the perfect spicy and sweet combination!
For dinner or an easy appetizer, this simple Keto Chipotle is perfect. For the dinner option, we kept our tenders whole. But simply cut the tender in half if you are serving this as an appetizer, and you have a tasty two-bite appetizer. What could be better than chicken rolled in spicy brown sugar and wrapped in bacon?
If you like the combination of spicy or sweet flavors like I do, then this Keto Chipotle is for you.
I felt like a star when I served these chicken bacon bites to my family. They absolutely loved them! I served a buttermilk ranch dressing and blue cheese dressing on the side.
I don’t often say things like this, but in your life, you definitely need this bacon wrapped chicken bites appetizer!
About these savory little morsels, I just can’t say enough good things. I mean It doesn’t get better than this, bacon wrapped around chicken with a sweet “brown sugar” coating.
This appetizer just takes a few minutes to prepare and super easy to make. And, it’s so good!
Want to Make Keto Chipotle?
If you have family or friends who follow a ketogenic, low carb or Paleo lifestyle, for serving these little guys, they will love you because of this Keto Chipotle recipe. Our Paleo friends can enjoy these bacon chicken bites for the natural low carb sugar alternative by subbing coconut sugar, Sukrin Gold. For the low carb sweetener, everyone else can sub regular brown sugar!
- 2 tsp Tabasco sauce
- 1 & 1/4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 lb bacon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Additional Tabasco if desired
- Into 1 inch cubes, cut chicken breasts.
- In a medium bowl, toss chicken with Tabasco sauce and oil. Refrigerate for at least 60 minutes to marinate.
- Preheat broiling pan to 400F and grease the rack and for easier clean-up line pan with foil.
- Sprinkle chicken with pepper and salt.
- Cut each slice of bacon into thirds. With a short slice of bacon wrap each cube of chicken and secure with a toothpick.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until bacon is crisp and chicken is cooked through.
- Finally, with a drop or two sprinkle each bite with more of Tabasco, if desired.