Low Carb Peanut Butter Fudge
To share with everyone, Keto Peanut Butter Fudge would be the perfect thing. These bars are double as an extremely tasty dessert and fantastic to pack in a lunchbox for either work or school.
Peanut butter and chocolate is just a plain classic combination. Everyone seems to love it, and when I serve it to guests it’s always a hit. The bitter dark chocolate gives a great balance of the flavors, plays with the sweet peanut butter fudge filling.
Back in the day, when I started low carb, I did try my hand at this cream cheese fudge stuff. And it never really suited my palate as it was okay. It wasn’t fudgy enough and it had a distinct cheesecake or tangy cream cheese taste. Real fudge comes from a lot of sugar and boiling milk together until it reaches the “soft ball” stage. with But with the low carb ingredients, that’s tough to do because low carb sweeteners don’t behave the same way as sugar. So people add in things like cream cheese to give it the proper structure and consistency.
Also Read: Keto Mint Chocolate Chip Pudding
This creamy and rich Keto Peanut Butter Fudge tastes just like the kind great-grandma used to make. I have no idea how good the peanut butter fudge, this is the best low carb peanut butter fudge recipe you will ever eat.
Click here for the diabetic version of fudge
It’s sweet, high fat, creamy and just melts in your mouth. As it does have cream cheese in it, gets soft at room temperature so you will need to keep it chilled.
How to make Low Carb Keto Peanut Butter Fudge
When the fudge is in sight, every time you open the refrigerator door you’ll want to grab a piece. Believe me. It’s hard to resist! You must make this fudge! If you don’t have a peanut allergy and enjoy peanut butter.
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 serving sweetener of choice liquid stevia or granulated
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- sweetener- Adjust according to taste
- Line a 12-18 count muffin tin or loaf pan with muffin liners and set aside.
- In a stovetop or microwave-safe bowl, combine and melt together your peanut butter with coconut oil. To ensure it has sufficient sweetness, add your sweetener of choice, tasting it.
- Divide the fudge amongst the cups/into the loaf pan and until firm freeze it. Top with optional melted chocolate.
Serving Size1 grams
Amount Per ServingUnsaturated Fat 0g