Keto Mint Chip Pudding
This Mint Chocolate Pudding is super easy and simple to make. One of the awesome things about chocolate is that it can mask the flavor of lots of other foods. You’d never know there was avocado in this glorious mint chip pudding. So in a completely different form, you get all the goodness of avocado. And, as you know, variety is the spice of life.
And if you don’t usually eat avocados you can now join the avocado partay because you don’t care for them. If you know you won’t be able to eat them all this is also a fantastic way to use up avocados before they are past their best.
This easy Mint Chip Pudding has only 7 ingredients! full of healthy fats. These low-carb fat bombs are incredibly simple to throw together and perfect for holidays like Valentine’s day and Christmas when the sugar is flowing and you want to avoid it by eating something healthy, high-fat, and delicious. They’re so good that we eat them all year long!
Also Read: Sugar Free Biscotti
All you need to make this easy sugar-free dessert recipe is coconut butter, macadamia butter, coconut oil, peppermint, stevia, dark chocolate, and salt. Throw these ingredients together and you will keep your motor running all day way to the type of high-fat healthy eating.
Keto Clarity Recipes
Low carb Mint Chips are a fantastic keto snack cum dessert. Just right after one of my easy workouts I love eating them. I exercise for an hour a day by weight lifting, walking or doing Pilates or yoga. Although not intensive, in reducing inflammation I have found this type of exercise very helpful. And this low-carb high-fat dessert is perfect for refueling after intense or light workouts.
Click here for nutrition
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 3 drops stevia
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 13.5 oz coconut milk canned, full fat
- 10 drops Stevia
- 1 teaspoon peppermint oil
- 1 avocado large and pitted
- To make the chips, put the ingredients in a small mixing bowl and until smooth blend with a fork or whisk.
- Pour into a parchment paper or greased lined small flat container and place in the fridge until set, for about 1 hour.
- Remove from the freezer and chop into rough chips with a knife.
- Place all the ingredients in your blender and pulse until smooth to make the pudding.
- Fold in the chips and then to chill for an hour place in your fridge.
Serving Size1 grams
Amount Per Serving Unsaturated Fat 0g