Keto Egg Salad – This easy and creamy low carb egg salad is a quick and healthy protein packed and delicious low carb lunch made in less than 10 minutes and is a great meal prep.
Can I store this keto friendly egg salad?
Yes, pack them in airtight containers and store in the fridge for about 4-5 days. I don’t recommend freezing this because of the mayo and it will become soggy.
Low carb egg salad recipe variations
- If you don’t have lemon juice, you can banana pepper brine instead.
- Banana pepper brine comes in a jar just like pickles is the liquid banana peppers.
- If you don’t like mayo then use snickerdoodle crepes or simply use non sweetened greek yogurt, believe me, you cannot tell the difference.
- You can also stir in Palmetto Pimento cheese if you like.
How to serve this perfect keto egg salad?
There are several ways to serve this low carb egg salad.
- Take two keto friendly bread slices, add two little lettuce between them, add the salad, and make the perfect keto egg salad sandwich.
- Serve with lettuce leaves or celery sticks and bacon for wrapping and place on the top of a spinach bed.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise, low carb
- 8 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chives, finely chopped (you can omit this, optional)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- a pinch of paprika
- Heat a saucepan over high heat, add water and bring it to a boil.
- Add the eggs and boil them for about 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, transfer to a bowl and cover with a plate (the eggs will continue to cook at that temperature). Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Now peel eggs and dice them carefully.
- Take a bowl, add the diced eggs, mayo, lemon juice, chives, dijon, paprika, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Adjust your taste with additional salt and pepper.
- Eat it immediately or serve with lettuce leaves.
1 serving is 1/2 cup
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size1/2 cup
Amount Per Serving Calories 332Total Fat 30gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 23gCholesterol 384mgSodium 649mgCarbohydrates 1gFiber 0gSugar 1gProtein 13g
TastyFitnessRecipes.com, occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although tastyfitnessrecipes.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
Give it a try and let me know in the comments down below how much you have enjoyed this egg salad for keto diet with your family and friends. All the keto lovers who are looking for the delicious egg salad on keto will surely enjoy this recipe.