Coconut Fat Bomb
Combination of chocolate and coconut, addictively satisfying, without any sugar whatsoever. These keto cups (aka chocolate coconut cups or Coconut Fat Bomb) are your answer.
These homemade keto chocolate Coconut Fat Bomb cups are my downfall as a dark chocolate lover. I can enjoy this Coconut Fat Bomb anytime, a guilt-free candy cup, though i also like keto lava cake. While I love me some homemade mound bars, bounty protein bars, and even some chocolate coconut brownies, sometimes I want something like candy, a little more satisfying!
I think keto cups sound a little better while many refer to these as ‘fat bombs’, although anyone can enjoy it!
Especially if you are a fan of flavors and textures, It’s the best of both worlds, – A delicious mix of rich, dark, and bitter chocolate coating. The coconut center is creamy, smooth, naturally sweet without being overpowering.
With healthy candy cups, health food stores and supermarkets are filled, but let’s face it- As a jar of gourmet coconut butter, the price tag for a mere TWO cups cost the same or some quality baking chocolate.
Who knew that using just five ingredients you could make your own healthy Keto Coconut Fat Bomb? You do now! Not only that, it less than 5 minutes for preparation.
Want to make this awesome delicious Coconut Fat Bomb?
Of course, they’re incredibly versatile and delicious. It is a convenient ingredient since it’s a solid below and liquid above 74°F as many of them are coconut oil based. Just 5 minutes in the freezer after you stir it into your mixture, your Coconut Fat Bombs are set and ready to eat! For someone on a paleo diet avoiding legumes, this is a perfect recipe or someone with a peanut allergy. Another option is to use seed butter or almond! The possibilities are endless with fat bombs.
Coconut Fat Bomb
- 4 tsp coconut butter
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp erythritol
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 pinch salt
- Combine cocoa powder, coconut oil, and erythritol and stir until there are no clumps and to help bring out sweetness add a pinch of salt.
- Place the jar in a hot water bath If your coconut butter is not soft enough to spoon and pour. Now with hot water fill up a bowl and let the coconut butter jar sit in it for a few minutes. You'll see along the edges of the jar the butter starting to become very soft.
- Along the edges of the jar, pour roughly half your chocolate mixture evenly into 4 silicone cupcake molds sitting on a plate. And so that the chocolate mixture coats the edges a little, tilt each cupcake mold around. This will help in hiding the white layer of coconut butter. (With paper liners, this method works very well, but as silicone ones are very nonstick, some coconut butter you'll still see peeking out from the sides.) Place in freezer for about 5 minutes.
- Spoon a teaspoon of coconut butter onto each mold, when the bottom layer has hardened. To make the coconut butter spreads out evenly and covered the whole chocolate layer, tap the plate of cupcake molds on your counter a few times. Place again in the freezer for a few minutes.
- Lastly, take the remaining chocolate mixture and cover the hardened coconut butter. For about 5 more minutes, freeze one last time. Enjoy!
Serving Size1 grams
Amount Per Serving Unsaturated Fat 0g