Keto Mug Cake No Egg – This low carb mug cake no egg dessert can be made in just 1-2 minutes that is rich in chocolate flavor, moist and fluffy can be made in the microwave or oven with just 3 grams of net carbs.
Keto chocolate mug cake no egg – Important Notes
Keto approved sweetener – Use any Sugar-free sweetener like Monk fruit or pure Erythritol if you like with no carbs.
Butter – Use peanut butter with no added salt or replace it with almond butter or sunflower seed butter.
Unsweetened milk – Use dairy-free unsweetened almond milk or hemp milk or unsweetened coconut milk.
Topping – When you are done baking, top with some chopped walnuts or crushed almonds, or chocolate chips (sugar-free).
What to serve with this keto cake in a mug no egg?
Serve it with your favorite toppings like coconut yogurt, coconut whipping cream, or melted sugar-free chocolate.
How to make these easy keto mug cake no egg in Oven?
- Preheat oven to 180C (375F).
- After preparing the batter, lightly grease the ramekins (oven-proof) and transfer the batter.
- Place the ramekins in the oven and bake for 12-18 minutes and watch closely until done.
My low carb mug cake no egg is dry/wet. What to do?
If your cake is too wet, then it may be undercooked, microwave for 30-40 more seconds, or increase power to at least 900W.
If it’s too dry, then maybe you have overcooked them, try to reduce the time and add coconut yogurt or melted chocolate on top to avoid dryness and watch closely the texture while microwaving.
Can I store this low carb chocolate mug cake no egg?
Yes of course! But not cooked, prepare the batter in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and store in the refrigerator for up to 1-2 days. When ready to eat, pop it into the microwave or oven.
Keto Mug Cake No Egg (Low Carb)
This low carb keto mug cake no egg dessert can be made in just 1-2 minutes that is rich in chocolate flavor, moist and fluffy can be made in the microwave or oven with just 3 grams of net carbs.
- 1 tablespoon monk fruit sweetener (or erythritol)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk, lukewarm
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter, natural with no added salt and sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips, sugar-free (optional)
- Lightly grease two coffee mugs (microwave-safe) or ramekins (oven safe) with coconut oil.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add cocoa powder, almond flour, monk fruit sweetener, and baking powder. Combine well.
- In another bowl, add wet ingredients - almond milk and peanut butter. Microwave for 20-30 seconds, then combine well.
- Pour the bowl of almond milk into the dry ingredients bowl. Add vanilla extract and stir to combine until a thick chocolate cake batter is formed Add in sugar-free chocolate chips
- Add the cake batter to the coffee mugs (don't make it in one coffee mug) and microwave each mug or ramekin for 60-90 seconds or until soft and gooey and set on top.
- Cooldown to room temperature for about 2-3 minutes before eating.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size1 Mug
Amount Per Serving Calories 285Total Fat 21gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 13gCholesterol 0mgSodium 429mgCarbohydrates 6gNet Carbohydrates 3.2gFiber 2gSugar 1.5gProtein 9g
TastyFitnessRecipes.com, occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although tastyfitnessrecipes.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
- Keto Sausage Egg Muffins
- Low Carb Egg Foo Young Gravy
- Keto Egg Loaf French Toast
- Low Carb Egg Bake With Sausage
Give it a try and let me know in the comments down below how much you have enjoyed these keto mug cake with no egg with your family and friends. All the keto lovers who are looking for low carb vanilla mug cake no egg will surely enjoy this recipe.