Keto Deviled Egg Salad – This low carb deviled egg salad is loaded with flavors from eggs and bacon made in just 10 minutes perfect for your lunch on those busy weekdays.
Keto Deviled Egg Salad – Notes
Low carb sweetener – Use lakanto monkfruit sweetener or any other keto approved sweetener of your choice
Consistency – If the salad is too watery, add extra 1-2 sliced eggs and combine well. Easy Fix!
Use any type of yellow mustard or use curry powder instead, or skip it altogether!
Yogurt – Use greek yogurt or coconut yogurt for paleo
Texture – If you like it more creamy, then add chopped avocados.
Make it vegan friendly – Add smoked tofu instead of eggs
To make this keto deviled egg salad recipe a complete lunch, add strawberries, blueberries, celery, and radishes.
Spicy kick – Adjust chili powder as per taste or use hot sauce as an alternative
How to serve this 10 minute keto deviled egg salad?
I like to serve it all alone and eat right away, but, you can serve it over lettuce wraps, low carb bread, with barbecue meat, stuffed inside an avocado or on zucchini boats.
Can I store this low carb deviled egg salad with bacon?
Prepare the salad, pack them in airtight container and store in the fridge for upto 2-3 days. Do not freeze, or the eggs whites will be rubery, tough and watery.
- 5 hard-boiled eggs, medium to large
- 1/3 cup red onion diced
- 3/4 cup greek yogurt (or coconut yogurt/mayo)
- 1/3 cup cubed bacon or ham
- 1 tbsp capers
- 2 tbsp relish
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp monk fruit sweetener (or any low carb sweetener)
- 1 tbsp chopped scallions or chives, to garnish
- 1/2 tsp chili powder (or hot sauce)
- Peel the perfectly hard-boiled eggs, transfer them to a bowl and lightly mash or dice the eggs with a fork.
- In a frying pan, add bacon and cook for about 1-2 minutes and transfer to the egg bowl.
- In the same bowl, add onion, yogurt, capers, relish, mustard, apple cider vinegar, smoked paprika, chili powder, black pepper, and sweetener. Combine well with a spatula.
- Done! Garnish with chopped chives or scallions and serve immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 203Total Fat 10gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 235mgSodium 574mgCarbohydrates 5gFiber 1gSugar 4gProtein 21g
TastyFitnessRecipes.com, occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although tastyfitnessrecipes.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
Give it a try and let me know in the comments down below how much you have enjoyed this keto deviled egg salad with bacon with your family and friends. All the keto lovers who are looking for a healthy low carb deviled egg salad will surely enjoy this recipe.