Keto Potato Salad – This low carb potato salad aka cauliflower or radish salad is a great low carb and go-to salad all year round that is kids and family-approved, made in just 25 minutes.
Keto Potato Salad – Important Notes
Radish – Peel the radish skin to avoid purple color on the salad. Toss with butter or oil, season with salt and pepper, and roast at 350 degrees.
Cauliflower – If you don’t like radish, cauliflower is a lifesaver on keto carb replacement.
Both roasted and steamed cauliflower works great, season with little oil, salt, and pepper, and bake at 400 degrees until tender and golden for about 25 minutes.
For steamed cauliflower, steam them until just soft, drain, cool and make the perfect keto potato salad without cauliflower.
Other variations and replacements – Use mayonnaise, keto-friendly ranch dressing, or sour cream.
Add paprika or cajun seasoning for an extra kick
Add avocado, feta cheese, red onions, salami or, bacon, cheddar, chives, and fresh dill.
Can we store this low carb potato salad radish?
You can make this ahead of time, pack in airtight container, and store in the fridge for up to 3-4 days.
- 4 cups radishes, cubed or diced
- splash of olive oil
- 1 cup sour cream (or mayonnaise)
- ¼ cup dijon mustard
- 4 eggs, hardboiled and diced
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- ½ cup red onion, diced (or green onion)
- ¼ cup dill pickles, chopped (or fresh dill)
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Salt & pepper, or to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl or Ziploc bag, add the diced radish, and sprinkle salt and pepper with a splash of olive oil. Give it a good mix until well combined.
- Place the radishes on a baking tray (do not overcrowd) and roast for 15-20 minutes. Set aside and let it cool.
- In a bowl, add mayonnaise, red onion, capers, dill pickles (plus little extra juice), mustard, parsley, and lemon juice. Stir together and make a perfect dressing.
- Add the radishes and eggs into the bowl, season with salt and pepper, and mix together.
- Serve and enjoy! Store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 147Total Fat 10gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 110mgSodium 414mgCarbohydrates 3gNet Carbohydrates 2gFiber 2gSugar 7gProtein 5g
TastyFitnessRecipes.com, occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although tastyfitnessrecipes.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
Give it a try and let me know in the comments down below how much you have enjoyed this keto loaded potato salad with your family and friends. All the keto lovers who are looking for low carb potato salad with cauliflower and radish will surely enjoy this recipe.