Keto Broccoli Salad – This low carb keto broccoli salad with bacon and cheese with added mayonnaise, onions, and low-carb sweetener with salad dressing makes it a perfectly easy, and delicious keto side dish for your entire family.
Keto Broccoli Salad – Important Tips
Veggies – Add arugula, lettuce, kale, spinach, avocados, asparagus, or you can add half broccoli and half cauliflower to make a delicious keto broccoli cauliflower salad.
Mayo – Add any mayo of your choice, my favorite brands are Primal Kitchen, Dukes, and Chosen Foods. If you want to make this salad with mayo, then add sour cream instead but you will miss out on the tangy flavor.
Taste the perfect salad – Assemble the salad as instructed below and serve, but to add extra flavor, allow the marinated salad to rest in the fridge for about 1-2 hours or overnight before serving. In this way, broccoli will get even more flavorful.
Add any low carb friendly ranch or blue cheese dressing or make your own homemade dressing.
Other variations – Add some cooked ham or chicken to add more nutritional value to this dish.
For a crunch, add chopped walnuts or almonds.
Seeds – Use any type of seeds have in your pantry like flaxseed, pumpkin seed, or sunflower seeds.
If you don’t have red onions or want to skip this, then add chopped green onions with the white part separated.
Can I store this low carb broccoli salad with bacon?
You can easily store them for about 3-4 days. Pack them very tightly in an air-tight container and store them in the fridge.
- 4 cups Raw Broccoli Florets, cut into bite sized pieces (or half broccoli and half cauliflower florets)
- 6 slices Bacon, cooked and crumbled (reserve bacon fat)
- 1/3 cup Walnuts, chopped (almonds or macadamia nuts)
- 1/2 cup Red Onion, diced (or green onions, white part separated)
- 1/4 cup Sunflower Seeds (or pumpkin seeds)
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- In a small mixing bowl, add all the dressing ingredients - apple cider vinegar, erythritol, sour cream, mayo, and 1 tablespoon of bacon fat. Mix until well combined.
- In a large bowl, add broccoli, cooked bacon, onion, walnuts, shredded cheese, and sunflower seeds. Toss to coat.
- Add in the dressing from the bowl and toss well with the broccoli mix. Transfer to the fridge and let sit for about 1-2 hours before serving for great flavor.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 532Total Fat 43gSaturated Fat 12gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 28gCholesterol 61mgSodium 1191mgCarbohydrates 12gNet Carbohydrates 6gFiber 7gSugar 5gProtein 20g
TastyFitnessRecipes.com, occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although tastyfitnessrecipes.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
- Keto Chicken Salad
- Low Carb Sugar Free Pudding
- Keto Pistachio Pudding
- Low Carb Sugar Free Lemon Pudding
Give it a try and let me know in the comments down below how much you have enjoyed this keto broccoli salad with bacon and cheese with your family and friends. All the keto lovers who are looking for a low carb broccoli salad with sour cream will surely enjoy this recipe.