Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake
People love the bundt cakes, Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake is a hugely popular cake around the holidays.
Recipes for Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake across the internet usually call for pudding mixes and box mixes but I stick to my tried and true favorite Sugar Free Keto Brownies and Keto Peanut Butter Fudge which is both bold and rich.
You can, of course, use a hand mixer or whisk since we aren’t creaming butter here. This triple chocolate bundt cake can be easily be made in a stand mixer, it’s just about combining ingredients. The quality of the ingredients you’re using is the most important thing to keep in mind about the recipe. Use best cocoa powder and a good espresso/coffee.
This triple chocolate bundt cake is best served fully cooled or warm. Make sure you well better the pan for ease because it could be a problem taking this out of the pan.
Also Read: Keto Mint Chocolate Chip Pudding
And toss in some mini sugar free chocolate chips into the batter for an even more chocolatey bundt cake. For the frosting mix, you can use the chocolate chips in this recipe. But it can be a real treat by adding a package or two into the batter.
How to make a homemade chocolate bundt cake?
Don’t forget that this is a very large bundt cake. This recipe calls for a lot of moisture and eggs, and I wouldn’t mix them in the recipe. So if you’re using a smaller bundt cake mold, you could cut the recipe in half.
Click here for nutrition
10 minPrep Time
1 hr, 30 Cook Time
1 hr, 40 Total Time
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 16 eggs, large
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 package cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup dark cocoa powder
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 sticks unsalted butter
- 1⅓ cup Swerve sweetener (or other granulated sweeteners)
- 1 tsp creamy cappuccino extract
- 1 square baking chocolate
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp salt
- ⅓ cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
- ½ cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp powdered Swerve sweetener
- Preheat the oven to 300 deg F.
- In a large mixing bowl, blend together the melted baking chocolate, cream cheese, and melted butter until smooth.
- When smooth, add in the eggs, creamy cappuccino extract, almond milk, and vanilla extract until well blended.
- In another bowl, add the dry ingredients of dark cocoa powder, coconut flour, almond flour, Swerve sweetener, baking powder, and salt.
- In the large mixing bowl, slowly blend in the dry ingredients and mix on low until well blended.
- Using a bundt cake pan, spray or butter the inside and add in the batter.
- For 1 hour and 30-50 minutes, bake in the oven while checking to ensure the middle is fully baked with a toothpick.
- For the frosting, with vanilla extract, melt the chocolate chips on the stove.
- Whip together the heavy whipping cream, butter, and powdered Swerve sweetener until a little thicker than liquid.
- Add in the melted chocolate chips and for 20-30 minutes, place in a fridge or until thickened.
- In a zig-zag motion, slowly add the chocolate frosting until you've used up the frosting.