Savory Bacon Spinach Dip
Savory appetizers – Bacon spinach dip is one of my favorite. On a Saturday night, I love munching on this while watching a romantic comedy on Netflix.
Bacon spinach dip is amazing! I originally planned on pairing garlic aioli with steamed artichokes but as I was making the aioli, visions of spinach and bacon began dancing in my mind. These two ingredients really give this aioli a “yum” factor. Also check my keto mug bread recipe.
In a bread bowl, there’s nothing prettier than serving spinach dip. I love the contrast in color and looks when you take it to a party – such an impressive appetizer.
To whip up this easy appetizer recipe takes less than 10 minutes. Serve the savory Bacon Spinach Dip with crackers or veggies in a bread bowl.
Want to make bacon spinach dip?
Veggies – healthy option. when it comes what to serve alongside this dip Anything goes well. Think celery, carrots, and peppers. You can also serve your favorite pretzel sticks or crackers.
Bacon Spinach Dips
- 6 slices bacon diced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 cups baby spinach chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese divided
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- On medium-high heat, heat a large skillet. Add bacon and cook until crispy and brown, about 6-8 minutes. To a paper towel-lined plate transfer it.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat with nonstick spray or Lightly oil a 9-inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine sour cream, cream cheese, Parmesan, Worcestershire, and mayonnaise. Stir in spinach, bacon, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese and to taste season with salt and pepper.
- Into the prepared baking dish spread bacon mixture; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Place in oven and bake until golden and bubbly, about 20-25 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley and bacon, if desired.