Savory Bacon Spinach Dip
Savory appetizers – Bacon spinach dip is one of my favorite. On a Saturday night, I love munching on this while watching a romantic comedy on Netflix.
Bacon spinach dip is amazing! I originally planned on pairing garlic aioli with steamed artichokes but as I was making the aioli, visions of spinach and bacon began dancing in my mind. These two ingredients really give this aioli a “yum” factor. Also check my keto mug bread recipe.
In a bread bowl, there’s nothing prettier than serving spinach dip. I love the contrast in color and looks when you take it to a party – such an impressive appetizer.
To whip up this easy appetizer recipe takes less than 10 minutes. Serve the savory Bacon Spinach Dip with crackers or veggies in a bread bowl.
Want to make bacon spinach dip?
Veggies – healthy option. when it comes what to serve alongside this dip Anything goes well. Think celery, carrots, and peppers. You can also serve your favorite pretzel sticks or crackers.
- 6 slices bacon, diced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 cups baby spinach, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- On medium-high heat, heat a large skillet. Add bacon and cook until crispy and brown, about 6-8 minutes. To a paper towel-lined plate transfer it.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat with nonstick spray or Lightly oil a 9-inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine sour cream, cream cheese, Parmesan, Worcestershire, and mayonnaise. Stir in spinach, bacon, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese and to taste season with salt and pepper.
- Into the prepared baking dish spread bacon mixture; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Place in oven and bake until golden and bubbly, about 20-25 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley and bacon, if desired.
Serving Size1 grams
Amount Per Serving Unsaturated Fat 0g