Keto Avocado toast
Avocados – low in carbohydrates one of the benefits, not only do they add a little extra green and also gives a great taste to your diet. So comes Keto Avocado toast.
Before starting the low carb keto breakfast diet, as a base for their food, most people use bread, when eating breakfast; bacon and scrambled eggs would likely sit on top of a slice of toast or bread. When used as bowl avocados provide a keto-friendly base for your food.
Keto Avocado toast – Now, anyone can enjoy, no matter the time of dietary restriction or day! Our avocado toast recipe is keto, low carb, vegetarian and even paleo friendly.
Crisp Toast with on top -creamy avocado mashed and a sprinkle of coarse sea salt is how the day should start. If I have more time in the morning you can add eggs and few pieces of bacon with it as well!
Also Read: Matcha Latte Recipe
How to make Avocado Toast?
This low carb avocado toast is a perfect breakfast bowl which uses avocados for your morning bacon and scrambled eggs. It takes less than 15 minutes, and to start your morning is a sure-fire way with a dose of healthy fats – from these avocado bowls you’ll get 40g of fat and in the process only take in 11g of carbohydrates.
20 minPrep Time
40 minCook Time
1 hrTotal Time
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (melted)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 7 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 2 cups almond flour
- sea salt (to taste)
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1 medium avocado
- Preheat oven to 350°F. For 1 - 2 minutes beat the eggs on high speed with an electric hand mixer.
- To the eggs, add melted butter and coconut oil (so that you don't cook the eggs let it cool a bit) and continue beating.
- After adding the remaining bread ingredients, you will notice the thickening of batter.
- Lined with parchment paper pour the batter into a loaf pan.
- Until skewer comes out of the middle clean or bake for 45 minutes.
- Set 2 slices of the low carb bread once you're ready to make the rest of the recipe, to toast to your desired crispiness.
- In half lengthwise cut an avocado and remove the pit. Peel the avocado and carefully shell away.
- Halves flat side down lay the avocado, until the whole avocado is sliced begin slicing it thinly.
- Working with one avocado half at a time, push the slices gently, into one long strip fanning them out of overlapping slices.
- Then, until the whole thing comes into the shape of a round rose roll the strip into a spiral.
- With an avocado rose top each slice of toast and a sprinkle of sunflower seeds and sea salt. Enjoy 1 avocado rose plus 1 toast per person.