Keto Tapioca Pudding – This low carb tapioca pudding is a delicious and flavorful dessert made with only 5 ingredients that your kids will love.
Keto Tapioca Pudding – Important Tips
Milk – Use coconut milk for much thicker pudding, 1% or 2% milk for a yogurt-style texture. You can also use macadamia nut milk, unsweetened almond milk, or vanilla-flavored almond milk with no added sugar.
How to serve this keto coconut tapioca pudding?
You can enjoy it chilled with sliced bananas, berries, crushed almonds, whipped cream. Garnish with mint leaves.
- Heat a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add water and bring to a boil
- Add tapioca pearls and cook for about 17 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat to a low simmer.
- Add in milk, vanilla, sweetener, salt and continue simmer for another 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Pour into mini jars or serving bowls and refrigerate covered for at least 4 hours.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 65Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 3mgSodium 88mgCarbohydrates 10gNet Carbohydrates 6gFiber 0gSugar 5gProtein 2g
TastyFitnessRecipes.com, occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although tastyfitnessrecipes.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
- Keto Pumpkin Pudding
- Low Carb Yorkshire Pudding
- Keto Avocado Chocolate Pudding
- Low Carb Vanilla Pudding
Give it a try and let me know in the comments down below how much you have enjoyed this keto sugar free tapioca pudding with your family and friends. All the keto lovers who are looking for a low carb tapioca pearls pudding will surely enjoy this recipe.