Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
The favorite in my house, Mint chocolate chip ice cream. This homemade mint chocolate chip always gets devoured quickly and fabulous. Over the years, I’ve made it many times as it’s now a family favorite.
This homemade Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Recipe is just as good, compared to store-bought ice cream it’s not that good, the fact that it’s homemade and of course delicious makes it feel even more special.
I just recently made these Pumpkin Cheesecakes Bars, and now with this mint ice cream, I want to try chocolate cookies to make the ultimate chocolate mint ice cream sandwiches! Needless to say, in this household, it doesn’t go unnoticed and I have a feeling it will be the same in yours.
Want to make this Mint chocolate chip ice cream?
I’ve decided that made with a sweetened condensed milk base I prefer ice cream. It doesn’t require eggs or to be cooked, It’s not only easy, which also means no long chill times in the refrigerator. Just mix and add to the ice cream maker, and freeze. That’s it.
Speaking of extremely delicious desserts, we just made my Avocado Chocolate Pudding again the other night and oh my!
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 1 avocado
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Into your mixing bowl, slice open your avocado and spoon it. Add your sweetener and heavy whipping cream, whether it be some bananas, Stevia or honey! At a time add a little in and do a taste test!
- Start whisking or beating your mixture. Make sure that the mixture starts getting thicker and all the chunks of avocado are gone. You should start noticing it getting a little more difficult If you're whisking by hand.
- Into your freezer, put the cream mixture for about 10 minutes at a time and then whisking again.
- Add in your chocolate chips while still semi-soft, and stir until evenly distributed.
- Scrape the sides off with a silicone spatula to get every drop, when taking the mixture out to mix, and incorporate it into your total mixture. Until you cream looks just ice cream repeat this process! Use that same spatula to keep mixing and scraping.
- For one last time let your paleo ice cream chill, and then whip out your ice cream scoop! In some cute ramekins, place a few scoops and serve cold!
Serving Size1 grams
Amount Per Serving Unsaturated Fat 0g