Keto Lemon Pudding – This low carb lemon pudding is a creamy and flavor packed dessert, topped with berries, shaved chocolate or granola with only 1g of net carbs.
Keto Lemon Pudding – Important Tips
Make Ahead – This low carb lemon pudding dessert is a perfect and easy make-ahead pudding, make a big batch, pack into smaller containers, store in the fridge, whenever you crave a sweet dessert, grab the container and enjoy a quick snack with your kids and family.
Lemon – Use lemon extract or lemon juice (whichever you like). I prefer the lemon extract because it is a bit bitter and you can easily control the level of lemon flavor with the extract.
Store – This pudding can easily last for up to 3-4 days, pack in airtight container and store in the refrigerator. The best way is to cover with plastic wrap touching the top surface of the pudding, this will help you have a nice pudding texture instead of a firm film that forms on top.
How to serve this low carb lemon delicious pudding?
You can just enjoy it chilled, or garnish with shaved chocolate, sliced bananas, berries, or keto-approved granola.
- 1 tablespoon almond flour, super fine
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons Lakanto monk fruit sweetener, granular
- 2 egg yolks, beaten
- 1/8 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract (or lemon juice)
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat, add heavy whipping cream, and warm until just hot.
- Meanwhile, in a small mixing bowl, add almond flour, xanthan gum, monk fruit sweetener, and salt. Mix well.
- Add the ingredients from the bowl into the saucepan.
- Cook for about 2-5 minutes, stirring continually until sauce thickens.
- In a bowl, beat egg yolks, pour a little amount of the creamy sauce. Mix quickly and add everything back to the pan.
- Stir cook for another few minutes until the sauce thickens and reaches a perfect consistency
- Remove from the heat and add lemon extract. Mix well.
- Let sit for a few minutes to cool down. Transfer the mixture to a bowl, cover with plastic wrap touching the top surface of the pudding.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to further thicken.
- Serve and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 246Total Fat 25gSaturated Fat 15gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 159mgSodium 84mgCarbohydrates 3gNet Carbohydrates 1gFiber 0gSugar 3gProtein 3g
TastyFitnessRecipes.com, occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although tastyfitnessrecipes.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
- Keto Tapioca Pudding
- Low Carb Pumpkin Pie Pudding
- Keto Yorkshire Pudding
- Low Carb Chocolate Avocado Pudding
Give it a try and let me know in the comments down below how much you have enjoyed this easy keto lemon pudding with your family and friends. All the keto lovers who are looking for a low carb lemon pudding will surely enjoy this recipe.