Shrimp omelette Recipe
This healthy and quick breakfast (shrimp omelette) idea came to me because everyday i was having my oatmeal, so boring!! My omelet was in the works already but before the eggs, threw those shrimps and I was very pleased with the results! Add as many spices as you like; shrimp love paprika and cayenne!
The night before, I made Blueberry Coconut Porridge which was delicious! Check out the recipe for a quick, easy keto friendly dinner.
I see for a long time your gears turning and at breakfast, I was a skeptic about seafood. It was really, silly, considering at any time of day I love seafood. Why not breakfast?
Is shrimp omelette healthy?
Of course its healthy, its a perfect healthy meal for your breakfast Check here the complete details of Shrimp. I finally tried an old bay, Shrimp Omelette, cheddar basically crab dip engulfed by an egg. I am now and forever comfortable with seafood omelettes, especially shrimp omelettes!
Making this for years I generally make it when plan to make a couple extra or I have leftover shrimp if I am making them for dinner the night before. I generally have the other ingredients in my refrigerator or pantry.
How to make Shrimp omelette?
Because it is so rare, what a perfect healthy omelette should look like one usually doesn’t know. And to create it, is quite challenging! It should have a golden yellow egg, buttery sheen of pure. It should also be just super fluffy and slightly runny inside.
You are looking at my Shrimp Omelette recipe and thinking, yummy !!
Spicy Shrimp omelette
- 3 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsp water
- 4 egg whites
- 1/2 cup peeled shrimp, chopped
- 1/2 cup red bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp chili garlic sauce
- 2 whole eggs
- Pinch of salt
- Dash of freshly ground black pepper
- In a non-stick frying pan, heat 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil and chili garlic sauce. Add bell peppers and shrimp and cook until nearly done.
- Beat egg whites and eggs in a small bowl with water and salt and pepper
- Mix 1 teaspoon olive oil with bell peppers and shrimp and pour in egg mixture.
- Until egg is set cook it. Turn omelet over once.
- Onto a plate transfer omelet and garnish as desired.
Serving Size1 grams
Amount Per Serving Unsaturated Fat 0g