Shrimp omelette Recipe
This healthy and quick breakfast (shrimp omelette) idea came to me because everyday i was having my oatmeal, so boring!! My omelet was in the works already but before the eggs, threw those shrimps and I was very pleased with the results! Add as many spices as you like; shrimp love paprika and cayenne!
The night before, I made Blueberry Coconut Porridge which was delicious! Check out the recipe for a quick, easy keto friendly dinner.
I see for a long time your gears turning and at breakfast, I was a skeptic about seafood. It was really, silly, considering at any time of day I love seafood. Why not breakfast?
Is shrimp omelette healthy?
Of course its healthy, its a perfect healthy meal for your breakfast Check here the complete details of Shrimp. I finally tried an old bay, Shrimp Omelette, cheddar basically crab dip engulfed by an egg. I am now and forever comfortable with seafood omelettes, especially shrimp omelettes!
Making this for years I generally make it when plan to make a couple extra or I have leftover shrimp if I am making them for dinner the night before. I generally have the other ingredients in my refrigerator or pantry.
How to make Shrimp omelette?
Because it is so rare, what a perfect healthy omelette should look like one usually doesn’t know. And to create it, is quite challenging! It should have a golden yellow egg, buttery sheen of pure. It should also be just super fluffy and slightly runny inside.
You are looking at my Shrimp Omelette recipe and thinking, yummy !!
- 3 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsp water
- 4 egg whites
- 1/2 cup peeled shrimp, chopped
- 1/2 cup red bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp chili garlic sauce
- 2 whole eggs
- Pinch of salt
- Dash of freshly ground black pepper
- In a non-stick frying pan, heat 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil and chili garlic sauce. Add bell peppers and shrimp and cook until nearly done.
- Beat egg whites and eggs in a small bowl with water and salt and pepper
- Mix 1 teaspoon olive oil with bell peppers and shrimp and pour in egg mixture.
- Until egg is set cook it. Turn omelet over once.
- Onto a plate transfer omelet and garnish as desired.
Serving Size1 grams
Amount Per Serving Unsaturated Fat 0g