Keto Bread Pudding – This low car bread pudding recipe is loaded with dessert goodness and is super creamy and delicious with only 5g of net carbs made in just 40 minutes perfect for keto brunch or dessert.
Keto Bread Pudding – Important Tips
Heavy cream – Try using heavy cream to get that silky texture. For a dairy-free option, sub with full-fat canned coconut milk.
Sweetener – Use Allulose Blend Monk Fruit or any erythritol-based sweeteners.
Bread – Traditional pieces of bread are full of carbs with high sugar content. Our version is made with Bread Mix and is perfect on keto.
Make ahead of time – Yes you can make the bread ahead of time and add the egg butter mixture and bake when ready to eat.
Can I store this keto low carb bread pudding?
Pack the leftovers into an airtight container and refrigerate for 3-4 days. When ready to reheat, throw in the microwave or oven at 350 degrees until heated through. To Freeze – You can freeze the bread pudding for up to 2-3 months. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator before reheating.
- 4 large eggs
- 6 tbsp butter
- 1 package low carb bread mix
- 3/4 cup almond milk, unsweetened
Keto bread pudding
- 3 large eggs
- 2 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/3 cup allulose blend (or erythritol)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, sugar-free (optional)
- Make the bread mix as per the package instruction.
- Slice the bread (1/2-inch) and let it dry for 1-2 days.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut the bread slices into 1-inch cubes and place them into an 8×8 inch baking dish.
- Toast the cubes in the oven at 200 degrees F for about 10 minutes if your bread is not dry enough.
- In a medium bowl, add the eggs, heavy cream, melted butter, allulose blend, vanilla, and cinnamon. Whisk well.
- Pour the egg mixture from the bowl over the bread cubes into the baking dish.
- Lightly stir to coat each piece of bread with the mixture. Add in the sugar-free dried cranberries.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, until light brown color.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 320Total Fat 31gSaturated Fat 18gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 190mgSodium 131mgCarbohydrates 8gNet Carbohydrates 5gFiber 1gSugar 7gProtein 5g
TastyFitnessRecipes.com, occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although tastyfitnessrecipes.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
- Keto Rice Pudding
- Low Carb Banana Cream Pudding
- Keto Chocolate Pudding Heavy Cream
- Low Carb Chia Pudding Almond Milk
Give it a try and let me know in the comments down below how much you have enjoyed this keto friendly bread pudding with your family and friends. All the keto lovers who are looking for a low carb bread pudding will surely enjoy this recipe.