Keto Chocolate Pudding – This low carb chocolate pudding is creamy and rich in flavor that tastes better than store-bought made in less than 10 minutes.
Keto Chocolate Pudding – Important Tips
Pudding Skin – If you like the skin, then skip this step. But if you want a perfect store-looking pudding then cover with plastic wrap all times unless you are serving it and plastic wrap directly should always touch the surface of the pudding.
Gelatin – To lower the amount, add 1/4 cup of instant decaf coffee.
Cocoa powder – Use sugar-free chocolate chips, but it won’t be that thick.
For the heavy cream, use Full-fat canned coconut milk.
Toppings – In berries add some fresh raspberries, strawberries, or blueberries. In nuts, add some chopped almonds, pecans, or walnuts on top.
Can I make this keto chocolate pudding ahead of time?
Yes, absolutely! Make them, pack in an airtight container with plastic wrap on top, and store in the fridge for up to 5-7 days.
Can I freeze this low carb chocolate pudding?
Pack any leftover sugar-free low carb pudding in an airtight container with a lid and freeze for 1-2 months. You can also enjoy them directly from frozen, tastes like ice cream.
- Take a small bowl, add 1/4 cup heavy cream, add gelatin powder on top and whisk together. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, stir the remaining powdered sweetener, cocoa powder, heavy cream, and sea salt.
- Heat on medium-low and whisk constantly, until smooth and bubbling for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from the pan from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
- Add the gelatin and whisk until smooth and dissolved.
- Let it cool for about 10 minutes, if there's any film forming on the top, whisk again.
- Cover with plastic wrap, and make sure that it touches the top surface of the pudding to prevent a film from forming.
- Refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours or overnight.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size1/2 cup
Amount Per Serving Calories 353Total Fat 35gSaturated Fat 22gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 108mgSodium 152mgCarbohydrates 7gNet Carbohydrates 5gFiber 1gSugar 3gProtein 4g
TastyFitnessRecipes.com, occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although tastyfitnessrecipes.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
Give it a try and let me know in the comments down below how much you have enjoyed this keto chocolate pudding with heavy cream with your family and friends. All the keto lovers who are looking for a low carb chocolate pudding coconut milk will surely enjoy this recipe.