Keto Chocolate Chia Pudding – This low carb chocolate chia pudding is creamy, thick, and super flavorful with amazing coconut essence made in just 5 minutes.
Keto Chocolate Chia Pudding – Important Tips
Toppings – Add fresh-cut fruits, coconut whip, low carb mini chocolate chips
Milk – Use any unsweetened non-dairy milk of your choice. But I highly recommend using full-fat coconut because of its rich and creamy texture. Either almond milk or coconut milk will work.
Serve – Garnish with some whipped cream with a fresh mint leaf.
Flavor – Add vanilla extract to have a nice flavor to your keto chocolate chia seed pudding.
Can I store this low carb chocolate chia pudding?
Pack them in an airtight container or mini jars and store them in the fridge for up to 5-7 days.
- In a microwave-safe bowl add coconut milk and microwave until no solid pieces of coconut remain and is fully melted. Skip this step if using almond milk.
- In a blender, add coconut milk, cacao powder, monk fruit drops, and maple syrup. Blend until well mixed and no clumps remain.
- Pour this mixture into a medium bowl. Add chia seeds and whisk until well combined. Let sit for about 5 minutes and then whisk again.
- Take jars and pour the mixture to the top and cover.
- Refrigerate for at least 2-4 hours or overnight.
- Top with fresh fruits, whipped cream, or low carb chocolate chips.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 136Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 0mgSodium 50mgCarbohydrates 4gNet Carbohydrates 2gFiber 5gSugar 10gProtein 2g
TastyFitnessRecipes.com, occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although tastyfitnessrecipes.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
- Keto Bread Pudding
- Low Carb Rice Pudding
- Keto Banana Cream Pudding
- Low Carb Chocolate Pudding Heavy Cream
Give it a try and let me know in the comments down below how much you have enjoyed this keto chocolate chia pudding heavy cream with your family and friends. All the keto lovers who are looking for a low carb chocolate chia seed breakfast pudding will surely enjoy this recipe.