Keto Egg Noodles – These homemade low carb egg noodles recipe is great for soups, casserole, lasagna and the perfect way to soak up any kind of your favorite keto pasta sauces made in under 10 minutes.
Keto Egg Noodles – Important Notes
This keto egg noodles almond flour recipe is very versatile, you can use these in a chicken noodle soup or keto chicken and dumplings.
- If you don’t have cream cheese (recommended), then you can use cottage cheese, Greek Yogurt or a Curd Cheese as a replacement instead.
- You can also use coconut flour instead of almond flour, but make sure you use only 1/4 of the amount to almond flour as those are very different in texture as well as dryness.
- If don’t have a Magic bullet or a mixer, then use hand held immersion blender, make sure to fluff the eggs a bit before with the whisk.
- Change the taste of it by adding oregano, basil, garlic, and onion powder as well as Parmesan cheese.
How To Serve This Low Carb Keto Egg Noodles?
You can serve them with any of the low carb sauces like marinara sauce or low carb alfredo sauce. Also, you can eat them with broccoli and leak.
Low Carb Egg Noodles – Equipment Required
- I am using a Silicone sheet here, but you can use Parchment paper instead, but make sure to spray it with a bit of oil to prevent the pasta from sticking after baking.
- Use a spatula or spoon or knife to evenly spread out the noodle mixture.
- Use a sharp knife or pizza cutter to slice the baked mix into noodles.
- 3 Eggs, medium
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1/4 cup Cream Cheese
- 4 Tbsp Almond Flour, Blanched
Optional Addins -
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- Add all the ingredients to the mixer grinder. Mix well with Bullet mixer or any of the kitchen mixer until a smooth consistency is reached.
- Prepare the baking tray (size - 11×15) and cover it with a silicone baking sheet.
- Pour egg mixture and evenly spread out with spatula or knife, spread as thin as you can.
- Place the tray into the oven and bake for about 8 minutes.
- Once baked, let it cool and gently roll it with your hand like a log.
- Cut the pieces evenly with a sharp knife or pizza cutter. You can also use pasta maker.
- Unroll the noodles one by one and serve with any of your favorite low carb sauce.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 189Total Fat 17gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 153mgSodium 138mgCarbohydrates 1gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 7g
TastyFitnessRecipes.com, occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although tastyfitnessrecipes.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
Give it a try and let me know in the comments down below how much you have enjoyed this keto and egg noodles with your family and friends. All the keto lovers who are looking for keto egg noodles coconut flour will surely enjoy this recipe.