Chocolate Mousse Recipe
For dinner parties, a double Easy Chocolate Mousse Recipe is a brilliant pud: layers of dark chocolate and white chilled to perfection! Than a mousse, there’s nothing better with two layers! An Easy Chocolate Mousse Recipe is such an indulgence! This Easy Chocolate Mousse Recipe is really easy to make and for a special occasion, it is perfect.
It takes a little while to set, but if you’re expecting friends round that’s ideal, as it means while it sits in the fridge you can get on with something else. For a no-fuss dessert that goes simply on its own or great with fresh fruit, this is the one for you. Simply because you fancy something sweet make it for a special occasion – you probably already have the ingredients in the fridge and it’s easy to make.
Refrigerated coconut cream being the savior of many of us this was the one thing I remember very clearly, acting as pudding or whipped cream with the added health benefits of ‘good for you fats.’ In fact, I posted a how to make Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Recipe!
However, its freaking awesome while eating plain whipped coconut cream out of the bowl. For a chocolate fix, I was long overdue. In my kitchen, eyeing off the cocoa powder, remembering back to the good old days when to get that type of fix it was cool to mix cocoa powder with yogurt. To test it out, I accidentally on purpose spilled some into my bowl and see what it would become and got this here result. Something instead of holding my nose up high I honestly never thought to try, being the ‘real food only’ snob I was.
Want to make this Easy Chocolate Mousse Recipe?
Of course, If you make this Easy Chocolate Mousse Recipe, For the topping, I recommend you to reserve some already whipped coconut cream. Then sprinkle with more chocolate and for the richest mentally prepare yourself and most decadent dessert that’s full of beautiful silky smooth chocolate and no longer low in fat (because until they decide otherwise, high fat is better for you).
Easy Chocolate Mousse Recipe
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 oz. Chocolate Chips
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1/4 cup powdered erythritol
- 1 cup heavy cream
- On very low heat, melt the chocolate chips in a pan with ¼ cup of heavy cream.
- In a bowl, beat the erythritol and cream cheese. Note: in a food processor or blender simply pulse some granular erythritol until it's fine and powdery! (if you don't have powdered erythritol)
- Then, add the cocoa powder, melted chocolate chips, and a pinch of salt. Beat well.
- Beat the remaining ¾ cup of heavy cream in another bowl, until whipped.
- Into 2 cups or serving bowls, layer cream, chocolate and top with chocolate shavings or chocolate chips.