You have your next four lunches ready, just after spending 30 minutes for prepping this baby bok choy recipe and talk about a time-saving recipe. Plus, as the veggies and salmon sit in the marinade, with each passing day they’ll taste better (by that fourth day just make sure to use up the fish).
Delicious baby bok choy recipe
The ingredients list may seem long, but this baby bok choy recipe with sesame salmon and mushrooms is a snap to make! Not only is it loaded with nutrition but it is packed full of flavor! Salmon alone is enough to win us over because of those omega-3’s! Like you are dining at a nice restaurant, this recipe will make your weekday lunches feel – minus the hefty price tag and unhealthy ingredients!
Want to Make this delicious baby bok choy recipe?
If you aren’t concerned about fish lasting or a fan of salmon all week with chicken breast you can always give this a try! It is just delicious and easy!
Check Nutrition Facts Here
- 1 each green onion
- 4 each baby bok choy
- 2 each portobello mushroom caps, or 8 oz. baby Bella mushrooms
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 4 each 4-6 oz. salmon fillet
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 1/2 inch Ginger grated, approx. 1 tsp.
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Whisk together all of your ingredients (marinade one)
- On the salmon drizzle half of the marinade and turn to coat. While it marinates for one hour, cover and refrigerate the salmon.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Now prepare the vegetables: From the bok choy trim the rough ends and cut into halves. Into ½ inch pieces slice the mushrooms.
- Over the vegetables drizzle the remaining marinade and lay on a lined baking sheet.
- On a lined baking sheet, place salmon, skin side down.
- Bake for 20 minutes until salmon is cooked through.
- Top with sesame seeds and sliced green onions.
Serving Size1 grams
Amount Per ServingUnsaturated Fat 0g