The easy way! All the flavor of Low carb chicken enchiladas. Pack in all the goodness of chicken enchiladas – Chicken enchilada bowls, but with a fresh twist. Quick to prep and nutritious, these keto chicken recipes are sure to be a new favorite!
To let your kids “create their own” meal they’re a fun way and sometimes to try something new all kids need is a different presentation. They are the Toppings!
Healthy Keto Chicken Enchilada Bowl Recipe
We especially love these keto chicken recipes as they are so delicious! Just throw everything and dinner is ready when you are, in before the craziness of the day starts. This keto chicken enchilada bowl, with no extra prep required, is designed to be a dump-and-forget dream.
You don’t even have to worry about aside as we threw in a few extra veggies. Red pepper, black beans, corn, and avocado round this meal out nicely.
A few days back I made this low carb chicken enchilada bowl (recipe here), just by adding the enchilada sauce, chicken, chiles, and onions together it can easily be made.
Keto Chicken Recipes – Chicken Enchilada Bowl
The sauce mixture and chicken can also be frozen and prepared ahead of time so when it’s time to reheat ( On the stove top I would probably let it thaw and then heat in a pot ) you can just add your fresh toppings and a steamer bag of cauliflower rice. So Easy! Pretty simple!
Check Nutrition Facts here
Chicken Enchilada Bowl – Keto Chicken Recipe
- 1 12 oz steam bag cauliflower rice
- Preferred toppings- I used avocado jalapeno, cheese, and Roma tomatoes
- 3/4 cups red enchilada sauce
- 2-3 chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup onion
- 1 4 oz can green chiles
- 1/4 cup water
- Seasoning to taste
- Over medium heat, cook chicken breasts in skillet until lightly brown
- (To cook faster I cut each breast into 3 or 4 large pieces )
- Add chiles, onions, enchilada sauce, water and reduce heat to simmer (covered)
- Until chicken is cooked cover and cook and shred chicken
- Now into sauce add chicken back and for additional 10 minutes continue simmering uncovered or until it soaked up most of the liquid.
- As per bag instructions prepare cauliflower rice and dice preferred toppings.
- Top rice with cheese, avocado, chicken or preferred toppings