Keto Egg Bites – These low carb egg bites are perfect on those busy mornings or quick snack cum meal prep recipe consists of spinach, mushrooms, and different cheeses make it a complete meal and carb-free breakfast.
Keto Egg Bites Starbucks Copycat – Tips
- For this keto egg bites copycat Starbucks recipe, you can use any flavor of cheese you wish.
- You can buy pre-shredded cheese from the local market or grab a block of cheese and shred it with a cheese grater. It’s much better than pre-shredded because it melts perfectly and tastes so good!
- If you prefer meat then add breakfast sausage with the mushroom garlic and spinach.
- You can make these in the muffin tin, but the egg will stick. So I prefer to use silicone muffin mold liners and these are much easier to clean with no mess at all.
Can I Store These Keto Bacon Egg and Cheese Bites?
Yes, you can. Pack them in the airtight container and store in the refrigerator for 5-7 days. When ready to eat, heat them in the toaster oven or microwave for 25-30 seconds.
Can I Freeze These Keto Starbucks Food Egg Bites?
Yes! Let them cool completely, then pack them in a freezer friendly bag freeze for up to 3 months. When ready to eat, defrost them overnight before in the fridge before reheating.
Keto Egg Bites (Low Carb Bacon Cheese Bites)
These low carb keto egg bites are perfect on those busy mornings or quick snack cum meal prep recipe consists of spinach, mushrooms, and different cheeses make it a complete meal and carb-free breakfast.
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup cooked bacon, crumbled (5-6 slices)
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup mushrooms, chopped (button mushrooms)
- 1/2 medium red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded (smoked cheddar cheese works great)
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, beat the egg, add salt and pepper and whisk the eggs.
- Grease the muffin tin (12 capacity) or silicone muffin mold liners with little olive oil.
- Pour the egg mixture into each tin, about halfway through each.
- In another bowl, add bacon, peppers, onions, and mushrooms. Combine well and add them to each of the tins.
- Top with the mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
- Place the muffin tin on the preheated oven and bake for about 14-16 minutes or until the eggs are set.
- Remove the tray from the oven and let them cool completely before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 144Total Fat 10gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 201mgSodium 269mgCarbohydrates 2gFiber 0gSugar 1gProtein 11g
TastyFitnessRecipes.com, occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although tastyfitnessrecipes.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
Give it a try and let me know in the comments down below how much you have enjoyed these keto friendly egg bites with your family and friends. All the keto lovers who are looking for low carb keto egg bites in oven will surely enjoy this recipe.