Keto Pumpkin Pudding – This low carb pumpkin pudding is full of flavors and delicious make-ahead pudding, topped with cream and crushed nuts and pecans perfect for any holiday dessert treat.
Keto Pumpkin Pudding – Important Tips
Heavy Cream – Cream is recommended to make an amazing keto pumpkin pudding recipe, For dairy-free options, use coconut milk or cream.
Pumpkin Puree – Make your homemade pumpkin puree than using canned one (use if this is the only option you have) and the pumpkin pie spice is the key ingredient to get the depth and flavors.
Butter – It is recommended to get a silky texture to the pudding, for vegans, coconut oil can be used, buy deodorized coconut oil to get less coconut taste.
Can I make ahead and store this low carb pumpkin spice pudding?
Let it cool first, pack in an air-tight container, and store in the refrigerator for up to 4-5 days.
Freeze – Pack in airtight containers and freeze for up to a month without a topping. When you are ready to eat, thaw overnight the day before.
How to serve this keto pumpkin pudding dessert?
Top with whipped cream and garnish with crushed pecans and nuts and serve chilled.
- Heat a saucepan over high heat, add sweetener, cream, and pumpkin pie spice. Stir constantly until the mixture begins to cook.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook for 5 to 10 minutes until the texture of the sauce is thick creamy and the sugar has completely dissolved.
- Turn off the heat and pour the sauce in a mixing bowl, add butter and pumpkin puree. Whisk until well incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into dessert jars. Let sit in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Top with whipped cream, crushed pecans, and nuts.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 301Total Fat 30gSaturated Fat 19gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 85mgSodium 135mgCarbohydrates 8gNet Carbohydrates 4gFiber 2gSugar 5gProtein 2g
TastyFitnessRecipes.com, occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although tastyfitnessrecipes.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
- Keto Yorkshire Pudding
- Low Carb Avocado Chocolate Pudding
- Keto Vanilla Pudding
- Low Carb Chocolate Chia Pudding
Give it a try and let me know in the comments down below how much you have enjoyed this keto sugar-free pumpkin pudding with your family and friends. All the keto lovers who are looking for a low carb pumpkin pudding will surely enjoy this recipe.