Keto No Bake Cheesecake
When it comes to cheesecake, It’s sweet, creamy, goes great with a cup of coffee, and adapts to every topping or flavor you fancy. While most cheesecake recipes are filled with low-quality dairy, refined sugar, and grains, making your own no bake cheesecake is easy!
However, sometimes you just don’t want to make a whole cake. Luckily, these Paleo no bake cheesecake cookies keep quite well in the freezer and taste like a mini slice of the dessert. When you’re craving something sweet It’s easy to grab just one no need to cut into an entire cake.
Also Read: Keto No Bake Cookies
The most time-consuming part of this recipe is letting the cheesecake batter chill as these No-Bake Cheesecake Bites come together so fast. I just mix them and let them chill overnight, then scoop and dip them the next day. 1-hour minimum will work If you don’t have that much time. To make sure that all the bites are of the same size, I like using a cookie scoop. I just spray it with non-stick spray and scoop. I found that to get perfectly round balls, I also had to roll them in between my palms.
It is much more nutritious than a traditional cheesecake and this recipe is definitely considered a treat. Each component is packed with healthy fats macadamias and dark chocolate.
How to make an easy no bake cheesecake?
So the next time when you thought of cheesecake, make these cookies! The recipe makes a large batch so you’ll love them and enough to share with family and friends.
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 10 oz chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup crushed cracker crumbs
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- In a large bowl, mix the cheese, cream, and butter together until combined.
- Add the cracker crumbs and mix it well.
- Add the powdered sugar, 1 cup at a time, and mix until combined.
- For at least 1 hour cover and chill in the fridge. I usually let it sit overnight.
- On the counter, place a piece of wax paper and remove batter from the fridge.
- Roll in between palms if necessary or just scoop into balls. Place on wax paper.
- And if they are too soft to dip, place in the fridge for 10-20 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave and to make sure it doesn’t harden up stir it every 15 seconds. To completely melt, It should take about 1 minute for the chocolate.
- Dip balls into chocolate, covering completely.
- Place back on wax paper and until chocolate has hardened let it cool.
- Store in the fridge for the best taste.
Serving Size1 grams
Amount Per ServingUnsaturated Fat 0g